Fashion Garments 2 Co. Ltd. Bien Hoa 2, Dong Nai
- Co-ordinate with sample room, pilot run and QA team and sew technical sample before feeding the line to minimize the feeding losses to increase First day efficiency
- Feed the sewing lines effectively and follow up and guide mechanics and production supervisors to minimize the QCO time and make QCO process successful in the plant
- Monitor performance of newly fed lines until the sewing machine operators familiar to the operations and increase efficiencies of First three days efficiency hit rate
- Make sure to arrange all pre-production activities before line feeding date to increase No of sewing lines feeding in a month
- Review production plan and identify the line feedings in the section and allocate the Full QCO and half QCO styles to Technical officers based on their skill.
- Monitor machine pre-setting status with mechanic in-charge and update the QCO status in the board
- Attend and provide technical solutions to day today technical issues in the section
- Co-ordinate with work study officers to review sewing line layouts and make sure correct work place arrangement during line feeding.
- Arrange Standard Work Sheets (SWS) and mock ups as soon as line feeding finished and help the management in implementing GSD in the plant operations
- Identify the skill requirement of new styles and co-ordinate with production supervisors and PA’s to train the workers accordingly well in advance
- Monitor and guide the technical team to develop their skill to make them multi skilled
- Actively participate in the projects introduced time to time by the management to improve plant performance
- Maintain all the reports and records on day today activities
- Required experience: Three to Five years
- Required skill: MS-Office Skills
- Communication Skills
- Time management
- Team work
- Analytical Skills
- Technical Skills
- Ability to Work under pressure
- Problem solving Skills
- Decision making Skills
- Qualification: Graduated University/ major sewing industry
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province and 1 factory in Quang Nam Province with more than 8500 employees.
Fashion Garments is a subsidiary of Hirdaramani Group, Sri Lanka and LollyTogs Apparel USA. We are a key company in the supply chain of Hirdaramani Group who also has more factories in India, Bangladesh and sourcing facilities in China, Hong Kong.
With our mission “EXPECTATIONS THROUGH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE - THAT’S THE PASSION OF FASHION”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.