* What we are looking for…
- An enthusiastic and engaged sales person who is willing to join our Sales (French or English/German speaking) team in Hanoi, Vietnam. She or he is a Vietnamese native, speaks French or English or German, looking to work with international clients, in a great and friendly multi-cultural company and wishing to share her/his passion for their country & traveling.
- We are looking for Sales Executive - English/ French/ German Speaking
* Job Description:
- Managing a client portfolio;
- Communicating with B2B clients, meeting their demands and requirements via skype, emails or phone;
- Advising clients and keeping abreast of the market news and the forthcoming products;
- Elaborating tour programs according to clients’ requests and following the Sales Department procedures;
- Collecting marketing documents and providing additional information to clients (about the destination and the products) in order to boost sales;
- Making calculations and sending quotations;
- Co-operating with the operation and accounting departments to follow up and ensure the completion of the tour programs created;
- Attending team meeting.
* What are you good at:
The following characteristics are beneficial but not required, the most important is that you are able to adapt to our company philosophy and that you are willing to actively participate in the missions you will be in charge of.
- Excellent French skills or English or German skills is a must;
- BA or MBA in Foreigner Language, Hotel & Tourism Management or other related majors
- Having at least 2 year working experience at a similar position in inbound tourism sector is a must. If the candidates do not have enough working experience but the candidates are potential and excellent in language, company will select the interesting CVs and call for the interview.
- Good organization, email writing & team-working skills
- MS office knowledge (PC and Microsoft Software)
- Good knowledge of foreign clients’ expectations and willingness to meet their demands is a plus
- Able to work under high pressure and if required, overtime
- Flexible & open minded
- Motivation and energy to perform well and accomplish goals
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
Who we are…
EASIA TRAVEL CO., LTD is a Vietnamese Destination Management Company (DMC) with 14 offices in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. We cater to exclusive travel professionals (Tour operators, Travel agencies, MICE agencies) on a B2B basis and supply our partners from Europe and the USA with incoming tourism services.
Specialized in creating tailor made travel experiences, we are one of the leading travel agencies within the region, and chosen DMC of some of the biggest and most renowned tour operators within the business.
The company is continually growing and always seeking qualified and motivated people to join our dynamic and creative team. By joining the Easia Travel team, you will be a part of a rapidly expanding company, which can offer career growth prospects. Moreover, you will have golden opportunities to work in a multi-cultural and multi-national company, comprehensive training and chances for traveling both domestically and internationally.
Why work with Easia Travel?
At Easia Travel, we know wholeheartedly that our people are our greatest asset. That’s the reason why we put lots of effort into creating a place for you to be with us for the long haul:
We are Easy-going colleagues. The friendly attitude among our staff is something we’ve been proud of and cherishing since day one.
We are Adventurers at heart. Find us through the hashtag #humansofeasia on Facebook to have a closer look into our on-the-road moments (An activity that is organized very often for our employees)
We are Supportive of your contribution. And we acknowledge it in many ways: employee care program with personal health insurance, company trip, team building motivation trip, year-end incentive and at least one performance evaluation per year.
We are International. We have Vietnamese, Thai, Burmese, Cambodian, Laotian, French, German, Spanish, Italian and still counting. Whew!
We are Ambitious for new heights. Now with more than 330 employees across 22 offices, we are aiming for a bigger, better company, which means there are more and more opportunities coming your way!
For more information, feel free to have a look at our website: www.easia-travel.com