* An enthusiastic and engaged sales person who is willing to join our Sales team in Hanoi, Vietnam. She or he is a Vietnamese native, speaks English/French/German fluently looking to work with international clients, in a great and friendly multi-cultural company and wishing to share her/his passion for their country & traveling
* Managing a client portfolio
- Communicating with DIRECT clients, meeting their demands and requirements via Skype, emails or phone
- Advising clients and keeping abreast of the market news and the forthcoming products
- Elaborating tour programs according to clients’ requests and following the Sales Department procedures
- Understand how clients think and adapt your ideas to suit individual needs
- Collecting marketing documents and providing additional information to clients (about the destination and the products) in order to boost sales
- Making calculations and sending quotations
- Co-operating with the operation and accounting departments to follow up and to ensure the completion of the tour programs created
- Attending team meeting
- Manage and control overall activities and quality of your team, propose solutions for improvement to ensure each team member perform their required tasks to EV standards and expectations.
- Follow up the implementation of the target each month
- Ideas for new products
- Reporting to Head of Sales and Marketing + Sales Manager
* Total rewards:
* The highlight and attractive benefits:
- International luxury travel company with professional, young and dynamic working environment, competitive salary & bonus
- Intensive training including inspection trips as well as English courses free fee with Native English teachers
* Motivation trips: Under the spirit “Work Hard, Play Hard”, annually there will be several Motivation trips of the whole Company, of each department, each destination with a lot of attractive team building, which enhance the team spirit and explore the potential ability of staff. In Head Office, there will be some short motivation trips giving you unforgettable experiences of interesting activities, such as: trekking, hiking, biking, kayaking .etc.
* Health care insurance:
- Along with annual health check - up once a year, Company also offer a pack of comprehensive health insurance & accident insurance 24/24 AON.
* The details about benefits as below:
* Working time & rest:
- 40 hours per week (8h30 – 12h/morning & 13h30 – 17h30: afternoon; off: Saturday & Sunday)
- 12 days of annual leave entitlement
* Staff Wellness Program:
- Annual Medical Check-up
- Personal accident and health insurance 24/24 (AON)
* Company Events:
- Motivation Trip.
- Year End Party
* Other Benefits:
- Lunch allowance
- Public holiday bonus
- The Thirteen Salary
- Marriage Gift
- Birthday Gift
- Vietnamese candidates only
- At least 3-5 years experienced in Sales inbound travel is required.
- Having at least 1 year experience in the same position
- Excellent spoken and written in English/French/German
- Knowledge in 1 of 5 destinations of EV: Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam
- Experience in Luxury Travel is a bonus (but not required)
- High standards of customer service
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Able to work under high pressure and overtime
- Want to work as part of a small team with a desire to succeed and willing to learn
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Exotic Voyages is a luxury travel company offering private and tailor-made tours to various destinations in Asia. Founded in 2010, we now have 18 offices across 12 countries.
We have a passion for the extraordinary journeys that are memorable and authentic. Whenever or wherever it is possible taking traveler along the path’s less traveled to avoid areas of mass tourism.
“We want to provide people with the most amazing trips, to destinations they have often never seen and sometimes never heard of. We want to share our destinations, our experiences and for people to love them as much as we do. We also want to let people decide: this is it, this is the trip I want.” – Vu Huy, founder of Exotic Voyages.
Our featured destinations: Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Bhutan, Maldives, Sri Lanka, China, Dubai, Myanmar, Oman, India & Japan and expanding fast.
EV's team of 30+ is growing quickly to support our ever expanding client. As a privately owned and founder led travel company, we work in a dynamic environment and are able to respond quickly to changes. We invest in our people, whether travel expert, marketing, guide, driver or customer support. They in turn INVEST in the clients!
For more information, feel free to have a look at:
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/exoticvoyages
Our Website: https://www.exoticvoyages.com
Our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exoticvoyages/