- Go to HEAD to conduct sales activities such as sales talks and seminars.
- Go to the repair shop / spare parts of the responsible province, develop new customers and maintain existing customers.
- Provide sales promotion support such as product explanation to visitors at events.
- Create daily reports, weekly reports, presentation documents for customers, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Have bachelor's degree.
- Have sale skill and passion for sale job.
- Have at least 1 year working experience as sales staff.
- Be hard working, have high motivation and be willing to go business trip even in mountainous areas.
- Speak English well.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Careerlink’s client is a Japanese production manufacturing.