- Japanese-Vietnam joint venture that processes metal in Hanoi.
- Handling client orders and inquiries when problems occur.
- Making new product proposals and develop new clients.
- In charge of a Chinese company in Vietnam.
- Create a relationship document with the client.
- Reporting line to Japanese manager.
- Working hours: 8:00 - 16:30, Mon - Sat.
- Adress: Me Linh - HN.
- Have company bus from HN.
- Male, University graduated.
- English: Business level.
- Have experienced B2B sales field over 2 years.
- Experienced in steel industry is a plus.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's customer is a Japanese-Vietnam joint venture that processes metal in Hanoi