- Assist general manager develop new business in Asia and worldwide, contact potential clients by telephone or email, visit clients for cooperation plan
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Relationship building to potential customers
- Contact directly all potential customers (supermarkets, stores, companies, etc…) to promote our products
- Contact and coordinate group suppliers to track the order
- Follow orders, support our team
- Few administrative tasks
- Vietnamese person, good English on listening, speaking and writing, other language is a plus
- Well-organized, responsible and perseverant
- Sales related experience preferred
- Fast learner, work under pressure and have a sense of urgency
- Sales driven, able to face several challenges
- Great listener, enthusiastic , persistent and hard working
- Very motivated, adaptable and enthusiastic
- 2 years experience least
- Negotiable salary
* What are we looking for :
- The most important is someone who is truly motivated and dedicated to join our TEAM. As a new employee , you will be well integrated and you will get the training and support from others. This job is very challenging , busy and require a good sense of urgency.
-Our company is international and could offer you several opportunities in the future. Please submit your CV and COVER LETTER to
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
- All interested candidates please send your documents include :
- Application for job (in English)
- Curriculum Vitae (in English) with contacted number
- Other valid documents ( if have)
Since our creation in 1984 and the introduction of the world’s first reusable bag, the ‘SUPERBAG’, the VICBAG Group is now the world’s market leader for reusable carrier bags.
The VICBAG Group was the first manufacturer and distributor of reusable bags. During almost 30 years we have constantly changed our products and designs in order to meet with our clients’ needs. With a Global presence thanks to our vast network of subsidiaries, the VICBAG Group now supplies the majority of the world’s largest hypermarket and supermarket chains.
The VICBAG Group offers an extensive range of products and is uniquely focused on the reusable bags market. Our experience enables us to offer our clients an expertise and know-how from which they can benefit from the best available prices. We have developed exclusive Partnerships with many Asian factories which enables us to respond rapidly to our client’s enquiries.
We are able to meet our customer’s needs by providing high quality manufacturing, excellent customer service, on-time delivery, controlling the production costs and by offering strict quality control.