- Make appointments with appropriate persons in charge in potential customers.
- Find cross-selling/up-selling opportunities in potential or existing customers with support by managers.
- Present introduction of products and services to potential customers following defined sales strategy.
- Make a proposal document with cooperating with other team members (Dev/CS team) closely to sell products and services.
- Close the order and process the contract procedure correctly.
- Track, accurately record and report daily sales results to higher level managers.
- Keep good communication with existing customers and give an appropriate feedback to internal teams from customers.
- Attain and exceed individual and team sales targets.
- Identify frequent issues of a particular business process in customers and propose improvement to internal teams.
- Define sales strategy for assigned product (including marketing investigation, targeting, activity plan) with support by managers.
- Translate the document into English or Vietnamese.
- The other tasks are assigned by manager.
- Attractive salary and bonus.
- Have Premium Health Care insurance package for yourself and your family.
- Professional working environment.
- Have sales and soft skill training.
- Have opportunity to study and work overseas.
- Team building activities and sport clubs.
- Graduated College or University, in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field is a requirement for this position.
- At least 4-7 years of the experience in sales position.
- Must have sales experiences in IT industry as well as development knowledge/skill. Experience as IT product distributors is a plus.
- Sales skill, Solving problems skill, Presentation/Communication/Negotiation skill.
- Microsoft office, email exchange.
- Customer oriented, active and open mind.
- Good in English (TOEIC>700), Japanese is a plus.
- Các ứng viên quan tâm có thể nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến, gửi kèm file hoặc trực tiếp đến tại công ty
Our client is the Japanese Company.