- Develop and implement strategic maketing plans for pesticide products.
- Conduct on-demand search for leads in support of the sales team's job.
- Support Sales Manager in developing, designing the concept of marketing collaterials and business development materials: brochures, proposal templates, presentations, publications, flyers, standees, posters, event POSM, etc.
- Detail will be dicussed in the interview.
- Bachelor's degree in Agriculture.
- At least 2 years of sales experience in pesticide industry.
- Good in English.
- Willing to travel for business trips (Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Japan…).
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our client is a foreign trading company.