* The candidate will report to the Factory Automation Division and will primarily be involved in the following:
- Understand sales strategy, methods, and target sales amount.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with existing accounts while developing new account.
- Actively communicate and visit several customers and maximize sales amount to each account.
- Secure new business and provide good after sales service
- Provide technical advice related to product enquiries.
- Keep abreast of market trends and developments in order to execute effective sales strategies.
- Prepare and submit sales reports.
- Prepare, conduct and participate in marketing events such as seminars, exhibitions and road shows.
- Instruct and management the vender to make some voucher and gift.
Mondays to Fridays – 8am to 5pm
Saturday (Rotation basis) – 8am to 6pm
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Japanese is preferred.
- Diploma or Degree preferably in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electronics & Electrical / Industrial / Precision Engineering.
- 1 to 2 years B2B industrial sales experience.
- Possess high energy and result-oriented.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Target driven and customer-centered.
- Good team player.
- Have some experience of E-marketing or E-commerce.
- Please send your application and your resume by Online, Email or direct to : Ms. Ngoc Hien
Our Client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of standard components of Press Die, Plastic Mold and Factory Automation products.