- Develop and maintain good relationship with existing accounts while developing new account.
- Actively communicate and visit several customers and maximize the sales amount to each account.
- Secure new business and provide good after sales service.
- Provide technical advice related to product inquiries.
- Keep abreast of market trends and developments in order to execute effective sales strategies.
- Prepare and submit sales reports.
- Prepare, conduct and participate in marketing events such as seminars, exhibitions and road shows.
- Instruct and management the vendor to make some voucher and gift .
- Diploma or Degree preferably in Press or Mold Tooling Die / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electronics & Electrical / Industrial / Precision Engineering.
- 1 to 2 years B2B industrial sales experience.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Target driven and customer-centered.
- Good team player.
- Have some experience of E-marketing or E-commerce.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our Client is a manufacturer and distributor components of Press Die, Plastic Mold and Factory Automation products.