Willowglen Vietnam Co., Ltd
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to promote and sell company products and integrated SCADA/Security system solutions as to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Develop new and existing customers account by formulating account plans (business potential, contact lists, competition, business strategies & value proposition and action plan, sales forecasts), identify and drive new sale opportunities, and to build or enhance customers relationship.
- Take ownership and ensure the delivery of the proposed sale targets and account plans.
- Gathering and understand clients’ requirement, preparation of tender proposal and bid submission, inclusive of formulating required project costs from subsystem vendors, sub-contractors, and from Willowglen’s internal software/hardware/R&D departments.
- Lead sales presentation and proposal. Translate and maintains sales/marketing materials for our company’s products & solutions.
- Develop and follow up with Request-For-Quotation (RFQ) / Request-For-Proposal (RFP), contract negotiation, change management process with customer orders, problem resolutions, and final closure to secured projects/customers’ orders.
- Regularly update to direct reporting supervisor on all sales activities.
- Monthly update on sale plans and quote/bids status to Willowglen’s management.
- Must be able to travel to Singapore/Malaysia office for sales meeting with Willowglen’s management when required.
- Provide local market insights and industrial trends for Willowglen’s Management to develop the company’s annual operating plan and the long term business plan.
- Perform tasks assigned by Willowglen’s management.
This position is stationed in Ho Chi Min City, and business travelling is required.
- Bachelor in Electrical / Electronic / equivalent Industry Engineering.
- Managerial experience with engineering knowledge
- Minimum 5 years relevant sales experiences for SCADA, PLC & RTU / Integrated Security Management System in Power, Water, Oil & Gas and process plant industries.
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and written skills in both Vietnam and English languages.
- Good problem solving skills, resourceful, responsible and able to work independently.
- Adaptable and self- driven to acquire new technologies.
- Self-motivated and have perseverance in achieving assigned sale targets and company’s business objectives.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Willowglen Group is a leading SCADA manufacturer and system integrator, who has more than 30 years of experiences in design, customize, implement inclusive maintaining turnkey integrated SCADA, Security & IT solutions for various industries such as for water & power utilities sectors, oil/gas production & transmission/distribution, building & facilities, security, transport, telecommunication and IT sectors.
Willowglen Vietnam Co., Ltd is a subsidiary of Willowglen Group of companies. Willowglen Vietnam's core business is to provide innovative solutions for the implementation of Intelligent SCADA solutions, Integrated Security Management System, and Integrated Control System, Smart Systems (IIOT/SmartCities solutions) for our Vietnam & regional customers.