- Develop oversea market in retail channels, will start from Vietnam and U.S, European, other oversea countries...
- Collaboratively establish/define selling objectives and or requirements with senior level prospects, team management.
- Develop proposals and contracts as required within the selling process to achieve territory selling assignment.
- Coach, train and develop skilled new business sales executives through management, direct sales to achieve territory assignment.
- Build, maintain, and forecast a territory pipeline of opportunities in accordance to sales management guidelines, achievement of monthly sales revenue target for the sales team.
- Understanding wood furniture manufacturing industry in-depth, following the newest industry selling information, to provide enterprises with business development strategy.
- Good understanding about oversea market such as: U. S, European, Japan...
* Working Hours: Mon - Sat: 07: 00 AM - 16: 00 PM.
- College/ University graduated.
- At least 5 years sales experiences in oversea market, good connection with retailers in wood furniture industry.
- Working experience at wood furniture company and wood furniture trading and has clients in U.S, EU...
- English: Business level.
- Be ready business trip to oversea.
- Please send your appplication by online, email or direct to:
- Please send your English CV file Word attach picture 3x4 by email:
CareerLink’s client is Japanese manufacturing company.