- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team and selling of Elevators and Escalators.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence.
- Preparing cost estimation for inquiries after carefully studying the tender documents, getting quotes from factory and local vendors and preparing compliance and deviation sheets.
- Studying the market size, market share and demand for different segments.
- Participating in customer visits & technical discussions where appropriate to help resolve specific technical problems & proactively specify our products meeting customer requirements.
- Providing regular feedback to General Director on customers' requirements in relation to Elevator / Escalator products and submit a monthly report on sales activities.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date records of product technical documentation.
- Working time: Mon-Fri 8:00-17:00
- Team size: 6 sales members in Hanoi.
- Male, have diploma / B.S university degree in Engineering.
- Have proven technical & design skills.
- Good experience in sales escalator and elevator is required.
- Proficient in computer in all common business & engineering applications.
- Must have a strong interpersonal skills, resourceful & committed team player.
- Fluent in both Vietnamese and English.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Khách hàng của CareerLink là Công ty về thiết kế lắp đặt thang máy, thang cuốn của Nhật.