Hotel Nikko Hai Phong
- Sales Manage
- To be discussed further upon interview.
- Competitive Salary
- Social, Health, Unemployment insurance as Vietnamese Law.
- Workmen Compensation.
- Healthcare package (applied depended on level)
- Good working environment
- Company activities & celebration.
- Annual Leave
- Diploma/ Certificate in Hotel Management preferred.
- 2 - 3 year experience on the same position of International Hotel & Resort.
- Good at writing and communication in English, speaking Japanese.
- Excellent skills In Customer Service and Public Relations.
- Planning & organizing skill.
- Please send your application by online, mail or direct to
- Application for Employment (issued by the Hotel)
- An authenticated copy of ID card
- An authenticated copy of permanent residence registration (or long-term temporary residence registration)
- Valid health certificate (within 6 months)
- 04 recent photo sized at 3x4cm
- Certifications/employment records relating to the job (Notarized)
- Criminal record (for some particular positions)
Hotel Nikko Hai Phong will be managed by one of the major Japanese international hotel chain Okura Nikko Hotel Management Co., Ltd. under the brand of Nikko Hotels International. Hotel Nikko Hai Phong will be located within Waterfront City, a coastal district under development. The average hotel room will be 35 square meters large and operate 3 outlets of Japanese Dining, All-day Dining and Bar facilities. Hotel is expected to be open on April 2020.