- Responsible for Sales activities for the service apartment and hotel.
- Clear understanding of the business strategies then set goals and make effective action plans.
- To implement all Sales action plans related to the market areas.
- To represent RPH in various events and exhibition.
- To support hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- To build and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
- To acquire and develop new business accounts and preparing Sales proposals for clients.
- To work closely with Sales Director/General Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial need of the hotels.
- Efficient team work within Sales team and other departments.
- Other related tasks as required.
- Working location: Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi.
- Working time: Negotiable but no more than 5 days per week, daily working time from 8:00 to 17:00.
- Salary review once a year.
- Allowance: to be discussed during interview.
- Social, Health and Unemployment insurance.
- Healthcare plan.
- Other benefits - following company’s regulation.
- Female is preferable, Age below 40 years old.
- Professional Korean proficiency, TOPIK 4 or equivalent.
- Professional sales skills.
- Knowledge and Experience in the same industry (Hotel and Service Apartment).
- Having customer base and customer network.
- Enthusiastic, service minded, hospitality and professional team work.
- Please send your application (English and Korean CV) by online, email or direct to:
The Japanese joint venture company develops real state project in Vietnam.