- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for areas; projecting expected services sales volume and profit for existing and new products and services.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes areas sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains areas sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains areas sales staff job results by counseling employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending events hotels/ resort/ restaurants/ building & apartment for rent workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Working Place: Bình Thạnh District.
* Working Hours: Mon - Fri: 08:00 AM - 16: 30 PM. Sat: 08: 00 AM - 12:00 PM.
- University graduated.
- At least 05 years working experience in hotel/ hospitality service.
- Be ability to connect the needs of the customers with the services of the factory, convince the hotel use the services side.
- English: Fluently 4 skills.
- Proficient in use Ms. Office.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
- Please send your English CV file Word attach picture 3x4 by email:
CareerLink’s client is Japanese service company.