RGF HR AGENT VIETNAM CO., LTD.
*** COMPANY PROFILE
- Address: District 1, HCMC
- Business Type: 100% investment from Japan
- Size: 50-100
- Industry: Technology
- Product Range: camera, medical system
- Established in Vietnam:
*** GENERAL INFORMATION
- Position: Sales Leader
- Job code: JO-170105-118293
- Level: Leader
- Contract Term: Permanent
- Recruitment Reason: Expansion
- Expected joining date: ASAP
- Work Location: District 1, HCMC
- Work Time: Monday-Friday (8am-5pm)
- Salary Range: negotiate
- Bonus and Incentives: 13th month bonus
- Benefit(s): TBA
- Selection Process: Two rounds
- Report to General Manager and Sales Manager
* Main Tasks:
- Do market research and discuss sales strategy among the team
- Budget planning and sales achievement management
- Cooperate with distributor and close deal
- Direct marketing activity to the market in order to create the demand
- Report and discuss with management on a timely manner
*** JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Gender: Any
- Age: Any
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Understood printing industry especially ink-jet printing
- Have experience in global company such as Canon, HP is Preferable
- Willing to make business instead of waiting order from company
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
* Interested candidate please send your update CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR click APPLY NOW
* Please note only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further process.
RGF stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan's largest recruiting and information service company Recruit Co.Ltd.
We created this brand out of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group's 51 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region. RGF focuses on recruiting professionals across Banking and Finance, Trading and Manufacturing, IT, telecommunications and Service industry. We have offices in HK, Singapore, Vietnam, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing.
The Recruit Group is expanding globally, leveraging its experience in the Japanese market. Our goal is to work with regions to create new informational value.
We are continuing our quest to set roots in each new country we enter and serve as a bridge joining people to information and to other people. Starting in 2009, we are expanding outside of Japan under the corporate brand RGF (Recruit Global Family).
The design motif of the RGF logo is a bridge. Our logo is called "global bridge," and it represents our wish to become a presence that leads and connects people to new and unseen possibilities.