* Planning and reporting
- Work with Operation & Alternative Solution Department and stakeholders to ensure providing the required programs
- Work with training team & stakeholders to plan coaching & delivery activities
- Be responsible for department relevant data, reports accuracy, and timeline
- Provide reports assigned by Unit Head / Head of Training Capability
* Team Management & Development
- Observe trainer on site and provide trainer with constructive feedbacks
- Set team member’s KPIs which aligned with TC’s KPI & conduct PA accordingly.
- Develop trainers in training delivery, training D&D basic skills & required skills
- Monitor unit’s performance, training quality & result.
- Periodically evaluate team’s performance & training program qualification
* Training Need Analysis:
- Be responsible for field TNA conducting for field base sales training programs periodically or upon request.
- Provide update and relevant information for program development and update where necessary.
- Lead team to participate in the overall TNA process as required.
- Feedback to improve the TNA process and ensure the implementation.
* Training Program Development
- Ensure the field base sales on-board training programs updating, on-site coaching and activities/ projects/ programs development.
- Contribute to build relevant post training follow up, on-site coaching and training result measurement tool process.
- Ensure conducting Train-the-trainer, sample training up on assignment for trainer and line trainers/line coach
* Training Delivery:
- Be responsible for the overall Sales FCT service quality.
- Observe and provide feedback to improve Sales FCT training program, training delivery quality, accuracy and consistency.
- Plan and implement Sales FCT quality control.
- Implement Sales FCT trainers competency development
- Drive TC projects and initiatives upon request
- Participate in manage training delivery service standards, result and post training follow up
- Conduct training / coaching sessions
* Line Trainer / Coach Development
- Train, develop and coach line trainers / coaches force for field base sales
- Participate in building trainer competency framework, dictionary and profiles.
* Training Operation & Alternative Solution
- Implement approved training operation guidelines and process.
- Study, pilot and/or implement assigned alternative training solution.
- Support sufficient field target groups communication as well as feedback for continuous improvement.
- Feedback on the training facilities and equipment protection and usage process and guidelines for continuous improvement.
- Describe possible logistics arrangement for relevant training programs.
- Ensure relevant required invoices, documents are collected correctly and timely.
- Consult and participating in choosing appropriate provincial training venue as needed to ensure the required training quality and in-line with the approved budget
* Other assignment from Unit Head of Field Training Capability
- Bachelor Graduate, major in Training, Education, Banking & Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Understanding of Sales/ collection of Banking or Consumer Finance is a plus
- At least 3 - 4 years’ experiences in similar training area
- At least 1 year to take role of similar position
- Experienced in consumer finance, insurance, banking is a plus
- Strong in training facilitating and professional presentation skill
- Strong in building and motivating team
- Strong in coaching, mentoring and train the trainer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in PowerPoint
- Fluently in Vietnamese & good at English
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
We were founded as Consumer Finance Division of Vietnam Prosperity Joint-Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank). In 2015, we successfully transferred to an independent company with the Brand FE CREDIT. Since then, we continuously have been enlarging and taking the leadership of consumer finance market in Vietnam. Our success is built on serving the best sake of our customers; we are keen on designing new products with add-on values to customers with our philosophy of Fast and Easy.
We have long nourished the determination to professionalise our operations. We embrace a strong organisational culture with a shared aspiration and values which allows us to act as a united and focused company.
FOCUS – UNITY – SIMPLICITY – OWNERSHIP
See yourselves in a new light
In essence of joining our company, you will be given the scope to seize every opportunity and helped to acquire specific competencies you’ll need to succeed either you wish to go wide or go deep. Our company prides ourselves on our underpinned principle of nurturing people in not only HR policies but also in our culture. We value innovations and we need people to work on initiatives and carry on our business vision of operating excellence and market leadership.
Alongside with these, we believe our staff members deserve a good working condition, so that in addition to social health insurance you will be accessible to health and accident insurance and will be eligible to join in team building every year. We also value your efforts; for this reason, we give you both financial and non-financial rewards such as: KPI bonus, Best Initiatives, Best performer or Best manager of the year, etc.
- Probation with full salary
- Lunch allowance
- Wedding support
- Family funeral support
- 13th month salary + KPIs bonus
- Performance rewards and awards
- Accident insurance
- Health insurance
Events and activities:
- Year End party
- Team Building
- Family Day
- Sport Day