*** COMPANY PROFILE
- Address: District 1, Ho Chi Minh City Viet Nam
- Business Type: 100% investment from Japan
- Size: 50-100
- Industry: Trading
- Product Range: Company develops a wide range of businesses in six core areas: Metals, Machinery & Infrastructure, Chemicals, Energy, Lifestyle, and Innovation & Corporate Development.
- Established in Vietnam: 2010
*** GENERAL INFORMATION
- Position: Japanese Speaking SALES EXECUTIVE - Trading
- Job code: JO-170105-118289
- Level: Staff
- Contract Term: Permanent
- Recruitment Reason: Replacement
- Expected joining date: ASAP
- Work Location: HCMC
- Work Time: Monday-Friday (8:00am – 5:15pm)
- Salary Range: Gross 18,000,000 – 21,000,000 VND/month
- Bonus and Incentives: 13th month bonus
- Benefit(s): Annual Leave / Insurance / Training / Company excursion / Vaccination
- Selection Process: Three rounds (face to face)
*** JOB DUTIES
- Report to Japanese Manager
- Assigned to Customer Service Department
* Main Tasks:
Person in charge of exporting OEM garments and trading textiles mainly, including:
- Logistics about materials from Japan/China /VN Local and assembled garment to Japan/Global destinations including EU/Russia.
- Pricing / Delivery negotiation tasks with supplier on behalf of our Japan/Hong Kong/Bangladesh counter partners.(Garments/Textiles Materials)
- Management upon 3rd party Quality Checking applied to the shipping out goods.
- Pricing / Delivery negotiation tasks with customers upon textiles materials which supply/ sourcing from our Pakistan/India/Indonesia/Thailand/Taiwan counter partners. (Textile Materials)
- Survey, planning and its execution of new business scheme, investment, etc. (Business fields besides Textiles/Garments)
*** JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Gender: Male
- Age: 25 – 30
- Knowledge about trading (import/export)
- Experience in Textiles/Garment OEM Biz around 2 years.
- Open-minded, Fairness, Imaginative
- Positive mind and awareness of responsibility
- Punctuality, sense of timeline and orders/priorities
- Language skills: English – Business level & Japanese – equivalent to N3
- Business sense of discipline, procedure, responsibility and time speed/deadlines
- Must carry sufficient skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point for presenting, email and reporting purposes.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
* Interested candidate please send your update CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR click APPLY NOW
* Please note only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further process.
RGF stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan's largest recruiting and information service company Recruit Co.Ltd.
We created this brand out of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group's 51 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region. RGF focuses on recruiting professionals across Banking and Finance, Trading and Manufacturing, IT, telecommunications and Service industry. We have offices in HK, Singapore, Vietnam, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing.
The Recruit Group is expanding globally, leveraging its experience in the Japanese market. Our goal is to work with regions to create new informational value.
We are continuing our quest to set roots in each new country we enter and serve as a bridge joining people to information and to other people. Starting in 2009, we are expanding outside of Japan under the corporate brand RGF (Recruit Global Family).
The design motif of the RGF logo is a bridge. Our logo is called "global bridge," and it represents our wish to become a presence that leads and connects people to new and unseen possibilities.