SGS Vietnam Ltd.
- Ideintify the market and potential of region- Approach all of potential clients in that region
- Develop the potential accounts and manage in sustainability
- Achieve given quantitative/qualitative performance in suggestion
- Set up regional sales post in extended to relevant business
- Technical service and solution providings on inquiry
- Trouble shooting skills are required to be fluent with clients.
- Monthly update clients revenues, monitor their performance and have proper actions to improve their performance
- Support Customer Service Team to collect outstanding debts
- University or College Graduation (Food/ Chemistry Industry, Testing Service, ...)
- At least 2 years experience in sales B2B services.
- Good communication skill in Vietnamese and English
- Sales skills: calling, presentation, negotiation, visit client directly.
- Professional Appearance.
- Please send your application by online (IN CAREERLINK) or direct to
- LH: 028-3935 1920/ 0283935 1924 - PHÒNG NHÂN SỰ
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
Inspection: our comprehensive range of world-leading inspection and verification services, such as checking the condition and weight of traded goods at transshipment, help you to control quantity and quality, and meet all relevant regulatory requirements across different regions and markets
Testing: our global network of testing facilities, staffed by knowledgeable and experienced personnel, enable you to reduce risks, shorten time to market and test the quality, safety and performance of your products against relevant health, safety and regulatory standards
Certification: we enable you to demonstrate that your products, processes, systems or services are compliant with either national or international standards and regulations or customer defined standards, through certification
Verification: we ensure that products and services comply with global standards and local regulations. Combining global coverage with local knowledge, unrivalled experience and expertise in virtually every industry, SGS covers the entire supply chain from raw materials to final consumption.
Agriculture & Food
Consumer Goods & Retail
Oil & Gas