* Job Description:
- Meet the sales budgets as set by the management
- Prepare proposals and follow up with prospective customers
- Prepare action plans to grow and expand the market
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
Identify new opportunity and sales prospects and follow-up
- Prepare proposals and negotiate sales contracts
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Prepare sales report, strategy report and order lost report.
- To gather market information & competitor activities
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows
- Report all work / activity to Sales Manager / Country Business Manager
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- 2-4 years experience in selling Industrial Equipment & machinery
- Preferably from HVAC Industry and experience in interacting with M & E Consultants, Contractors and End Users.
- Selling to pharma industry will be an advantage.
- Dynamic, energetic, result-oriented with positive working attitude
- Should be fluent in English and possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
Bry-Air, is a global solution provider for complete environmental control with a specialization in humidity control, dehumidification, drying, storage, preservation, air & gas purification and resin drying & conveying, supported by state of the art facilities, worldwide sales network with manufacturing plant locations at USA, Brazil, China, India and Malaysia and worldwide customers in almost every industry