- Establishment and maintenance of systems and procedures to produce reliable, timely and relevant operational and financial information. Ensure a smooth operation in Finance & Accounting department, especially for areas: Sales Accounting/ Tax.
- Ensure the management, maintenance and development of relationships with banks / finance companies to meet the company’s requirements in the most effective manner in accordance with the company’ s policies.
- Assist internal and external auditors in ensuring that audits are completed on time by the year – end through collaborating sufficiently and providing the necessary data.
- Ensure a full compliance with Group guideline, IFRS (International Finance Reporting Standard, VAS (Vietnamese Accounting Standard) for related areas.
- Assist in built up business analysis report.
- Contribute to the Company and Department’s target and goal.
- Other tasks designated by Executive Manager and Director.
* Work from Mon to Fri.
* Company bus provided from HCMC to Dong Nai Province.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking / Financial & Accounting/ Economic/ Business Administration.
- At least 10 years of experience in required field.
- Excellent command for both written and spoken in English.
- Good at MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access), MS Dynamic Navision and ERP systems is advantage.
- Good knowledge in Sales Accounting and Tax field.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Organization and time.
- Management skills.
- Able to work independently and exercise good judgment, being initiative…
- Good communication Skill, …
- Please send your application and your resume by Online, Email or direct to:
Our Client is a foreign manufacturing company.