- Taking care of customers, finding new customers.
- Track orders and ensure timely progress.
- Other related work under the direction of supervisors.
- Details will be discussed during the interview.
- Working time: Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday (5 days a week).
- Graduated from university. Major in business administration, marketing, food technology.
- At least 2 years working experience food chemical, food additives...
- Good at English communication skill.
- Gender: Male.
- Age: under 30 years old.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
- Please send your CV (English + picture 3x4) file Word by email:
CareerLink’s client is Japanese company specialized in manufacturing safe and healthy food products.