- Maintaining Safety, Health and Environment policy at the factory.
- Reminding workers to follow the regulation of labor safety, machine operating, hygiene during the production process.
- Carrying out First-aid for working accident and taking neccessary action to solve the accident.
- Making report of working accident.
- Reporting to SHE Supervisor related incidents and offering solutions.
- Practising the application of Fire Fighting System.
- Assisting Safety Supervisor in training, supervising and implementing SHE issues at the factory.
- College degree in industrial management, mechanical, Environment.
- Minimum 1–year experience in safety position.
- Good English and computer skills.
- Working under high pressure.
- Good communication skill.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
The PEB Group of companies, based in Europe, started its Asia operations in 1994 and was one of the first companies to bring the Pre-Engineered Buildings (PEB) technology to the East Asia region.
With over 3,000 buildings supplied to China, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia, PEB has become a regional leader in the design, fabrication, supply and erection of Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings.
PEB Steel Building Ltd boasts an impressive list of satisfied local and international customers that includes, among others, such multi-national corporations as Obayashi, Taisei, Shimizu, Samsung, Liwayway, Unilever and Procter & Gamble.