Công Ty Cổ Phần POSCO YAMATO VINA STEEL
- Responsibility for implementation of the Health and Safety Policy
- Promote safety awareness and ensure adequate measures are taken to minimize hazards
- Ensure that all work instructions are prepared and issued for safe operations
- Supervise the recording and analysis of information on injuries, damage and loss, assess accident trends and review overall safety performances.
- Implement health and safety training programs for Company employees
- Keep contact with relevant Health and Safety government officials and professional bodies.
- Graduated from University, major in Labor Safety and Health or related
- Having at least 1 years experience for the above position or similar
- Knowing well legal application procedures and safety and health matters related to steel manufacturing.
- ENGLISH & Basic Computer skill is required, e.g. Word, Excel, Power point.
- Honest, hard-working, can work under high pressure environment.
- Have good presentation skills and communication skills.
- Please send your application by online or email:
POSCO YAMATO VINA was established in May 2010 with 100% foreign capital. We specialize in manufacturing H-section and Sheet Pile. POSCO YAMATO VINA is the first and only company in Vietnam producing the large size of H-section. We are now looking for potential candidates to be a part of our company.