Công Ty TNHH Asian Tech
- Analyse system requirement and review specifications.
- Play a technical role (TL/Developer) in assigned project to work with OOP code base for Web application using Ruby on Rails framework.
- Design system component and production environments.
- Participate in creating solutions/estimations for high-level requirements.
- Work closely with PMO/project manager for project assignments.
- Develop Unit Tests.
- Participates in Code Reviewing activities.
- Report to Ruby team manager or Resource management director for personal career development plan and performance related matters; proactively contribute to skills development of other members in the team.
- 13th month pay (Yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (Profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet healthcare insurance.
* Required Qualifications/Skills:
- At least 1-year experience working with web based applications. Upper levels are also encouraged to apply and be considered for positions based on a proven tracked record.
- Experienced with Ruby development frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Hanami, Volt, etc.
- Familiar working with Linux. Coding with integral unit testing.
- Solid knowledge and experience about OOP and MVC model.
- Experienced working with Git (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket, …). Specified Git URLs (GitHub, StackOverFlow) in CV or application is preferable.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Good time management and problem solving skills.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Good command of English is a must; Japanese speaking is a big plus.
* Advanced Qualifications/Skills:
- Good knowledge or experience with NoSQL, Cache,
- Good knowledge or experience with LESS/SASS/SCSS, frontend-frameworks (angularjs, reactjs polymerjs, …).
- Good knowledge or experience with AWS (EC2, S3, …).
- Ability to coach and mentor junior members.
- Ability to review project code base and propose solutions for necessary enhancements.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Here at Asian Tech, we've been recoding history since 2014. With our present focus on the Japanese market, we have gained a high standard quality for software development service for Web and Mobile applications. Our mission is to learn, develop and obtain the highest standards for global software services.
Our young, dynamic and self-motivated employees are a truly international bunch from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a mix of Vietnamese, English and Japanese (to name but a few of the languages) flying about our office. Employees also have the opportunity to work with foreign managers with international experience as well as learn directly from our CEO, who lived and worked in Japan for 12 years. We are all united by the same vision that Asian Tech could be the leading innovative software service company in Asia (and the world!).
Our headquarters is based in Da Nang city, with the search of clear blue skies and beautiful beaches to fuel our innovative thinking. We’ve also been looking for expanding our name to the European and American markets in the near future. No matter where we go, though, we'll always be striving for success.