Viet Thai International Company
* This individual will direct retail operations while ensuring that the business is maximizing its potential. He/she will be responsible for the financial results of the department as well as development and retention of human capital.
- People - To provide a positive “employee life cycle” for all staff members during their tenure with Hard Rock.
- Guest Experience - To provide an authentic experience that “rocks” for Hard Rock guests by ensuring that the retail business is visually inviting, maintains the proper inventory, and provides amplified service.
- Profit - To operate a financially profitable retail business operation.
- Sales - To grow the business by using innovative sales and marketing concepts.
- Coordinate operations between departments.
- Teach/coach and document employees who fail to meet standards to maintain a high quality workforce.
- Present a professional image to employees, guests, clients, owners and investors.
- Attend client functions and designated parties to provide support, ensure guest satisfaction and promote future business.
- Build business/market share by thinking of new ways to promote the company and by participating in local events to increase sales and profits.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships within the business and social community.
- Spearhead philanthropic initiatives.
- Work as a team, helping all employees to complete the required activities that ensure we blow away Guest expectations.
- Maintain low staff turnover rate and high morale.
- Operate ethically to protect the image of Hard Rock.
- Utilize programs designed to help Save the Planet.
* EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Proven track record of managerial success in a fast paced environment by possessing the experience, ability, and knowledge to move the business forward financially while focusing on human capital.
- Proven track record of making high quality decisions and the ability to make complex decisions.
- Applicable standard of education is required.
- Strong leadership behaviors coupled with the technical skill set to drive the business toward success.
- Adherence to health/safety and food safety regulations.
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.
- Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English required.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to: