- Book domestic & international flights
- Book hotels, cruise, restaurant, spa, show and other services.
- Arrange payment with accounting for booked services
- Contracting with restaurants, spa and other services for the North of Vietnam only.
- Supporting contracting manager other works related
* Salary & Benefit
- Lunch allowance
- Public holiday bonus
- The Thirteen Month Salary
- Marriage Gift, Birthday Gift
- Healthcare insurance
* Working time & leave:
- 40 hours per week (8h30 – 12h/morning & 13h30 – 17h30: afternoon; off: Saturday & Sunday)
- 12 days of annual leave entitlement
- Experience in tourism/ hospitality or other related fields is advantage.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Punctual is a must.
- Positive attitude, very open-minded, customer service mindset
- Curiosity, responsiveness, creativity, adaptability, self-sufficiency
- Able to work to guidelines and to create guideline
- Able to work to deadlines
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to be calm and productive under extreme high pressures
- Able to work independently and work well in a team
- Good presentation skills
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Exotic Voyages is a luxury travel company offering private and tailor-made tours to various destinations in Asia. Founded in 2010, we now have 18 offices across 12 countries.
We have a passion for the extraordinary journeys that are memorable and authentic. Whenever or wherever it is possible taking traveler along the path’s less traveled to avoid areas of mass tourism.
“We want to provide people with the most amazing trips, to destinations they have often never seen and sometimes never heard of. We want to share our destinations, our experiences and for people to love them as much as we do. We also want to let people decide: this is it, this is the trip I want.” – Vu Huy, founder of Exotic Voyages.
Our featured destinations: Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Bhutan, Maldives, Sri Lanka, China, Dubai, Myanmar, Oman, India & Japan and expanding fast.
EV's team of 30+ is growing quickly to support our ever expanding client. As a privately owned and founder led travel company, we work in a dynamic environment and are able to respond quickly to changes. We invest in our people, whether travel expert, marketing, guide, driver or customer support. They in turn INVEST in the clients!
For more information, feel free to have a look at:
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/exoticvoyages
Our Website: https://www.exoticvoyages.com
Our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exoticvoyages/