* POSITION OVERVIEW – To assist the Research Manager/ Head of Research to assemble information, maintain databases and draft reports
- Maintain/update database with support from research team
- Write/update reports on all sectors of property market
- Liaise with local and international clients and Vietnamese authorities
- Travel to other provinces or cities for market research, if necessary
- Write reports based on scope of works to be supplied by clients
- Actively seek new business
- Maintain the highest standards of ethics and confidentiality at all times
- Liaise with the property management, agency and other departments within the company to ensure a total understanding of the property market in Vietnam.
- Liaise with clients independently to secure additional work for the company.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of land law and other relevant legal issues in Vietnam.
- Other duties assigned by your manager
- Strong understanding of market research and market analysis.
- Attention to details and results-driven
- Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, for liaising with colleagues, customers. PC skills
- The ability to work with IT resources such as databases and spreadsheets, for the collection and management of information. Experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the same position. Language
- Proficient English (both speaking and writing).
* Key characteristics
- Strong analytical and report writing skills;
- Must understand the principles and practice of client care
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills;
- Driven, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Literacy, for writing reports and presentations;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Creativity, imagination and the ability to use initiative;
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Business-related awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs.
- Please send your application by online
Savills is the world leading property services provider listed on the London Stock Exchange. We have an international network of 200 offices and associates.
Savills Viet Nam is the largest and most experienced real estate practice with offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Savills Viet Nam is the only firm with local market research dating back to 1995. The company provides professional property services for developers, investors, owners and occupiers. It is the largest international property manager in Vietnam with a total of over 1.1 million sq m under management.
In December 2011, Savills has been named “Best International Property Consultancy Marketing” in London for “The new heart of Ho Chi Minh City” campaign of The Crescent.
Our distinctive culture and highly motivated staff ensure that we are committed to getting the very best results for our clients – every time.
Due to our strong growth, we are currently seeking highly qualified and highly motivated candidates for the below positions to join our rapidly expanding team. If you are really passionate about real estate and providing professional property services and seek an international working environment, SAVILLS wants you!