Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services Việt Nam
* Cencor test results:
- Scan on BV Lab when receiving the orders.
- Check tested items in the Lab in comparison with specified test items by client or test assignment staff. Record error of test assignment staff.
- Check the samples after the end of test.
- Cross-check the Lab evaluation of all tested items.
- Evaluate result Pass/Fail based on Lab’s result and client’s requirement.
- Contact Customer service Department to get necessary information
* Prepare datasheet for labeling review items:
- Reading comprehension of check requirement.
- Update new information on changes of check requirement.
- Conduct to check label.
- Report check result (if there is abnormality report immediately to the superior).
* Complete planned report censorship:
- Check the status of reports in order to ensure they are completed on time according to the requirements of system and clients.
- Notify to the relevant divisions if detected technical issues can’t performed on time.
* Update changes of technical information and standard reports:
- Frequently update technical changes of each different client, the way to input data and present and related issues from BV system.
- Update data entry staff and involved divisions on information changes.
- Graduation from University or higher in Chemical/ Forestry
- Have knowledge on ISO 17025; ISO 9001
- Experience 2 to 5 years in commercial testing labs/Furniture industry as QA/QC with preferably
- Understanding of testing items - Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel…
- Good English skills: communication, reading, writing.
- Effective time management; Dynamic, flexible and careful
- Reading comprehension of testing programs in English.
- Communication skill, work well under pressure.
- Information presentation skill. Work organization skill.
- Please send your application by online.
A division of Bureau Veritas international group, Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services (BVCPS) is a world leader in consumer product testing, inspection, and auditing services provider. Locations in 40 countries with over 6,500 employees, BVCPS help to enhance and protect the value of greatest business assets: Brand, People & Customers. To cope with our continuous expansion, you are cordially invited to join as one of our professional associates in Vietnam.