- Supervise, advice, train and instruct recruitment section staff and all other departments teammates.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of company's recruitment strategy.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of all necessary systems and procedures.
- Interview potential candidates and appoint staff in consultation with the appropriate interviewer in relevant departments.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the fields of recruitment and selection.
- In order to ensure that staffing needs are met and recruitment and selection processes operate effectively with expected results.
- Supervise processes of all employer branding activities.
- Implement and comply with compliance, fraud, corruption corrective and preventive policies from Company.
- Direct, control the preparation and maintenance of the budget.
- Control and implement any necessary policies and procedures related to health, safety.
- Work location: Dinh Vu Industrial Park, Hai Phong.
- Company bus for picking up working staff.
- 2 Saturdays off/ month.
- Lunch: offerred by company.
- Bonus: 2 times/ year.
- Salary review: 1 time/ year.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Human resource administrator or related fields.
- A minimum 03 years’ Human resource management experience, especially in Recruitment and Training.
- Knowledge of the industrial working environment.
- Experience of management budgets.
- Excellent in skills including communication, negotiating, leadership...
- Communicate fluently in English.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our Client is a Japanese manufacturing company.