*** COMPANY PROFILE
- Business Type: 100% investment from Japan
- Size: 50-100
- Industry: Service
- Product Range:
- Investment consultancy
- Labor law advice
- Accountant and audit service
- Established in Vietnam: 2003
*** GENERAL INFORMATION
- Position: Receptionist
- Job code: JO-170106-118314
- Level: Staff
- Contract Term: Permanent
- Recruitment Reason: Replacement
- Expected joining date: ASAP
- Work Location: HCMC
- Work Time:
+ Monday – Friday (8h30 – 17h30)
+ Two Statuday per month 8h30 – 12h30
- Salary Range: 6,000,000 VND – 7,000,000 VND
- Bonus and Incentives: 13th month bonus / Performance review once per year
- Benefit(s): Annual Leave / Accident insurance for all staffs and health insurance for senior above
- Selection Process: Two rounds
- Others: Good policies of training in aspect of technical and soft skill
*** JOB DUTIES
- Report to Vietnamese Manager
* Main Tasks:
- Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately. Preparing drinks for vistors.
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Updating appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Performing other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Supporting Admin tasks if necessary.
*** JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Age: 23 – 24 years old
- Gender: Female
- Language: Good English skill.
- No experience is required.
- Good & Professional appearance.
- Good communication skill (nice voice)
- Friendly, active, high responsibility, ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Good business manner.
- Be able to work long term.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
* Interested candidate please send your update CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR click APPLY NOW
* Please note only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further process.
RGF stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan's largest recruiting and information service company Recruit Co.Ltd.
We created this brand out of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group's 51 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region. RGF focuses on recruiting professionals across Banking and Finance, Trading and Manufacturing, IT, telecommunications and Service industry. We have offices in HK, Singapore, Vietnam, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing.
The Recruit Group is expanding globally, leveraging its experience in the Japanese market. Our goal is to work with regions to create new informational value.
We are continuing our quest to set roots in each new country we enter and serve as a bridge joining people to information and to other people. Starting in 2009, we are expanding outside of Japan under the corporate brand RGF (Recruit Global Family).
The design motif of the RGF logo is a bridge. Our logo is called "global bridge," and it represents our wish to become a presence that leads and connects people to new and unseen possibilities.