* Focus on Receptionist duties:
- Timely answering of all incoming phone calls.
- Receiving and sending of documents and other items.
- Update telephone extension number list of all staff.
- Greeting visitors: Ask for visitors’ information (name, company representing etc.), purpose of visit and then assist them to reach/meet the related person
* In charge of Administration:
- Manage and coordinate meeting rooms
- Implement Working time report (WTM) monthly
- Follow up employee’s annual leave.
- Make a list of staff’s birthdays
- Follow up tree renting
- Stationary: Make an order, issue and follow up use of stationary process.
- Arrange logistics for staff going business to Ha Noi
- Preparing for interns/expats before they come to Vietnam for work including: advising IT to set up computer, making reservation for hotel, implementing visa procedures, finding accommodation (if any)…
- Timekeeping machine: Update fingerprint of new employees and delete fingerprint of resigned employees.
- Perform publications’ general printing for company: Name cards, envelopes with logo in all sizes, Easia cards, letterheads, welcome-board, comments cards and others…. Pack and send them to other offices as required.
* Irregular Tasks
- Support team in organizing events: Children's Festival (01st June), International Women’s Day (08th March), Year-end party
- Weekly/monthly meeting with HR department
- College or BA in Foreigner Language, Human Resources & Admin or other related majors
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Able to work under high pressure and overtime
- Having at least 06 months experience in receptionist & admin is privileged.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
* Interested candidates should send her/his application to Ms Thuy Mien via email or deliver directly to our office (Hanoi Head Office - C/o ATS Hotel, Suite 326, Pham Ngu Lao Street, Hanoi City, Vietnam).
EASIA TRAVEL CO., LTD is a South East Asia wide operating travel agency with around 10 offices in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand working on B2B basis exclusive. Due to the high quality service we provide, the company is constantly growing and in demand of qualified employees