DIGI-TEXX VIETNAM LTD.
* Job Purpose:
- Develop solution as the result of the research and study and testing to prove for a particular technical topic
- Work individually or joint a team where require to develop solution
- Write technical document and evidence to prove for the R&D Work.
* Job Duties:
The job holder must understand the company business, company developer toolset to maximize the resource in the company to do research, build Minimum Viable Product or Proof of Concept and produce technical document for further software implementation deployment.
The job holder must also work closely with Software Development team to discuss, test and sharing the knowledge for particular technical topics. Also the job holder can participate in any Software Development project when required.
All project document and source code must be hand-over to the Company as a result of the R&D work.
* Education Requirements:
- Software Engineer at a Technology University.
- DevOps Knowlegde.
- Ability to learn/adopt new programming language
- English : Technical Reading and Writing.
* Computer Skill:
- Computer Programming proficiency
- Office skill for technical document
* Work experience requirements:
- At least 3 year experience in Software Development
- Have DevOps knowledge.
- Enthusiastic in new technology and ability to do deep research and deliver the result
- Have business sense to apply the technology.
- Java , Node.js..
- Interested candidates please submit your application via online or direct to:
At DIGI-TEXX we believe in a connected world where highly specialized organizations grant their services to those who have other core business strengths. As BPO company with over 1300 people we manage part of the workflow with the highest level of integrity. Our team at DIGI-TEXX is passionate about offering business and technology solutions which we tailor to the specific needs of our customers. Our global partner network trusts us since 2003. We guarantee quality, data security and thanks to our location in Vietnam, competitiveness.