- Collect feedback from Clients & Guides
- Quality Follow up: client’s call, emergency
- Supervision & coordination for Quality monthly report
- Suggest action & plan to improve quality of products and services
- Screen client’s profiles, needs and expectations
- Help to solve problem on spot in collaboration with Operation team
- Work closely with sales team to make sure programs are updated and sticky to the reality (to
avoid trouble on spot)
- Make sure all VIP client / special group / Fam trip arrival is well prepared
- Support QM and Departments Managers to organize training for the teams
- Update all documents of internal procedure with agreement of QM
- Assure that team follow Easia process
- Follow implementation of new Easia system & tools
- Report to Quality Manager
* Location: Klongtoey, Bangkok, Thailand
- Type of working contract: 6 months Internship
- Compensation: 300$/month + 40$ of Lunch allowance (visa included)
- Schedule: Full-time (Mon-Fri)
- Foreigner or Thai nationality
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (written/spoken)
- Good skills in a third language is highly appreciable (French/Italian)
- Excellent writing skills (blog articles, interviews etc.)
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude, open-minded
- Flexible, be willing and available to travel
- Creativity, autonomy, good organization skills and good sense of product’s evaluation
- Knowledge of data processing (PC and Microsoft Software)
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Who we are…
EASIA TRAVEL CO., LTD is a Vietnamese Destination Management Company (DMC) with 14 offices in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. We cater to exclusive travel professionals (Tour operators, Travel agencies, MICE agencies) on a B2B basis and supply our partners from Europe and the USA with incoming tourism services.
Specialized in creating tailor made travel experiences, we are one of the leading travel agencies within the region, and chosen DMC of some of the biggest and most renowned tour operators within the business.
The company is continually growing and always seeking qualified and motivated people to join our dynamic and creative team. By joining the Easia Travel team, you will be a part of a rapidly expanding company, which can offer career growth prospects. Moreover, you will have golden opportunities to work in a multi-cultural and multi-national company, comprehensive training and chances for traveling both domestically and internationally.
Why work with Easia Travel?
At Easia Travel, we know wholeheartedly that our people are our greatest asset. That’s the reason why we put lots of effort into creating a place for you to be with us for the long haul:
We are Easy-going colleagues. The friendly attitude among our staff is something we’ve been proud of and cherishing since day one.
We are Adventurers at heart. Find us through the hashtag #humansofeasia on Facebook to have a closer look into our on-the-road moments (An activity that is organized very often for our employees)
We are Supportive of your contribution. And we acknowledge it in many ways: employee care program with personal health insurance, company trip, team building motivation trip, year-end incentive and at least one performance evaluation per year.
We are International. We have Vietnamese, Thai, Burmese, Cambodian, Laotian, French, German, Spanish, Italian and still counting. Whew!
We are Ambitious for new heights. Now with more than 330 employees across 22 offices, we are aiming for a bigger, better company, which means there are more and more opportunities coming your way!
For more information, feel free to have a look at our website: www.easia-travel.com