Cameron Industry Company LTD (American company)
* Description of work:
- Supervise the quality of exported garments at the company's processing factories in HCM, Binh Duong.
- Monitor and control product quality and report back to VN office.
- Daily quality check Inline, Final inspections before shipment & report back to office.
- Report and solve problems arising in factories during the timely production process for the office.
- Coordinate with relevant departments when detecting errors / poor quality issues to solve.
- Specific exchange details when interviewing.
- Bonus for the 13th month salary
- To enjoy all the rights as prescribed by the Law such as: leave, think of holidays, Sundays every week, participate Full coverage.
- The working environment is dynamic and youthful, is facilitated to promote maximum capacity
* Working time: Monday - Saturday, office hours.
* Working location: HO CHI MINH.
- Can work independently & under pressure
- Priority for people with experience in quality management on garments and fabrics.
- Proficient in office computing: Gmail. Word, Excel,...
- Careful, detailed & responsible in work.
- Having experience in QC position of 5 years or more.
- Interested candidates, please send CV file from English with pictures via email of Ms. Elena are below to apply.
American Representative office about Garment industry