- Prepare and manage the working plan for Lab at the Plant on quarterly basis.
- Maintain periodic schedules to calibrate and set up for Lab tools/instruments/equipment.
- Support Plant Manager in monitoring, cross-checking the production/packing process and control the quality of finished products in the most efficient method.
- Support other Departments to find the root cause of non-conformance products/complaints of Customers and conduct corrective actions.
- Check bacteria and supervise the production process of Oral care products.
- Coordinate with Sales Team to visit the Plants of Customers and provide the support if necessary.
- Send samples, test results per requests from Group.
- Monitor and verify daily test results on quality of products.
- Conduct the test and evaluate the quality of stones for every shipment.
- Improve the Lab efficiencies by changing work methods, minimizing set-up times and recommending to upgrade equipment if necessary.
- Always keep the Lab instruments/equipment in a good care.
- Provide the support to Plant Manager on meetings and/or audits.
- Strictly follow up ISO procedures on daily works and propose on improvements if possible.
- Verify QSHE to follow company's standards and regulations.
- Prepare the reports on 5S, QHSE, KPI, and/or other requests from authorities.
*** Working place: Go Dau IP, Long Thanh, Dong Nai.
*** Working hours: Mon - Sat.
- Bachelor Degree in related field, preferably in Science.
- Minimum 3 years in Laboratory fields with experience required.
- Proficiency in the English Language.
- Solid background in science.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is a foreign manufacturing company.