Viet Thai International Company
1. Supervise the quality of Highlands coffee system
- Audit the quality of the stores from input of material to output of the end products, concentrate on Food Safety & Hygiene.
- Evaluate the result of quality basing on the QSMS procedure & From
- Propose and carry out solutions for problem solving at the store
- Ensure the stores safety which were solved promptly and completely basing on SOPs
2. R&D of new coffee & beverages
- Support to develop and implement for new coffee drinks& beverage at the stores
3. Customers Service for the quality of Highlands Coffee stores
- Support to solve the customer complaints
4. Provide leadership Food safety hygiene in the store
5. Establish efficient and the QC procedures for the whole system of HC stores, including inventory, food safety &hygiene, cleanliness
6. Deploy, perform, monitor & audit for the QC database of HC stores form inputs of materials to outputs of end – products
7. Control respect of company policies & procedures and in compliance with VN regulations, standard.
8. Ensure the stores safety which were solved promptly and completely basing on SOPs
9. Emphasize service excellence: Propose the solutions for problem solving of the product quality.
- 1 to 2 years of QC experience with full F&B responsibilities
- F&B training and executive experience
- QC can tin experience
- F&B, specialty retail
- QA&QC knowledge of Hygiene and food safety
- Hotel & restaurant management certificate
- Analytical skill
- Problem – solving skills
- Being trainable and training new staffs
- Familiarity with regulation for food service industry in Vietnam
- Ability of communication issue both written and verbal
- Ability of recommendation for solution
- Ability of build relationships.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to: