Dan On Foods Corporation
- Develop plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
Work plans and corrective action plans
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
Process, procedures and reporting
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
Process, procedures and reporting, action and prevent plans for customer complaints
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
Monthly reporting at 10th and surprised checking and reporting
- Quarterly update about overall Foods and Nuts quality assurance particularly for those matters related to the Company’s products. This report is shared with the board members and other departments in capturing the tendency and trend in quality assurance control and management
Quarterly reporting and presentation
- Plan and monitor the timing and schedules including new certificates, revision, renewals of related quality and social certificates served for selling, production, buying goods and services. The typical certificates include SA8000, ISO, BRC, HACCP, Walmart standards, Costco and other specific certificates required by both sellers and buyers
Scheduling and reporting.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments (new products, new formula, product innovation programs)
Initiative programs and projects
- Accomplish quality assurance functions include: recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
Department organization, Job Description, KPO and KPI, plan and action plan.
- Budget preparation and adjustment Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
AOP and budget
- Take initial projects for the purpose of cost saving and productivity improvement
Number of projects
- Other task where necessary and needed
- Integrity; meticulous; committed to results; straight-forward;
- Impersonal; impartial, unbiased.
- Graduated from Foods/ Product process
- At least 05 years in similar positions in well-established environments
- Experienced in foods and nuts segment
- Preferable if experienced in the similar segment or product portfolios and exporting to key and international markets
* Specific Skills:
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation and dealing with complexity
- Presentation skills
- Quality engineering
- Knowledge in ISO, SA, HACCP, QC and safety management
- Sound understanding of local requirement and procedure over Foods and nuts productions and service
- Preferable if fluent in English and negotiation with complex complaints in English and abroad markets
- Interested candidates please submit your CV via online or direct to:
Dan On Foods Corporation established in Vietnam since 1999, is a business unit of the DAN D PAK Group.
DAN D PAK Group
The other business units of the DAN D PAK Group are located in British Columbia & Ontario, Canada, California, USA, Bangkok, Thailand, Shandong, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. With a combined total workforce of more than 800 employees world-wide working towards the same objective - to deliver quality products to our customers world-wide.
Plants & Showroom in Vietnam
The main plant is in Thu Dau Mot Town, Binh Duong Province, located about 40 km from Ho Chi Minh City. We have a showroom in Ho Chi Minh City, Tan Binh District, near the City Airport, where our products are on display.
A new plant was setup in 2010, in An Dien, Binh Duong Province, about 16 km from the main plant. The new plant specializes in processing cashew inshell into cashew kernel as well as packaging materials such as plastic jars and paper-rolled cans.
Our plants are well equipped with up-to-date machinery and equipment supported by cutting-edge technology to produce high quality products.
Trained and Dedicated Employees
Dan On Foods Corporation hires only the best workers who are dedicated and committed to their jobs. Employees are provided with regular training to enable them to provide the best service and to produce quality products in order to meet our customer expectations.
Quality, Safety and Hygiene
The quality of our products is assured with ISO 22000 Quality Management System and HACCP system (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) in place. ISO 22000 and HACCP system audits are conducted by certification bodies, annually.
We take safety and hygiene seriously. We provide our employees with a safe and clean work environment. Employees are provided with regular training on sanitation procedures, cross-contamination prevention and safe working practices.
Commitment to our Customers
Dan On Foods Corporation delivers quality products to customers world-wide. It is our commitment to provide our customers with quality products, which are competitively priced and back-up by our world-class service, to meet our customer expectations.
With such a commitment to our customers, we provide “Fine Foods of The Earth”.