The Quality Controller Manager performs final check and evaluation on the translations handed over, research and establish internal translation/quality control standards and processes.
- Deal with and control linguistic issues, controversies with clients, etc.
- Perform research on linguistics, Translation Industry Standards, etc., to establish or improve internal standards on translation process, and quality control process.
The more details will be discussed during the interview.
1. Required skills and capabilities
- Linguistic and translation expertise
- Editing and proofreading skills, and quality assurance skills
- Management skill, have ability to manage team with 6 people at least
2. Required education and qualification
- Qualification: Bachelor’s in English Language, Master’s in Theoretical Linguistics is an advantage
- Experience: 3 years in equivalent position
3. Other characteristics: carefulness, meticulousness, high concentration and good memory, emotional stability, and moderate sensitivity in working relationships
- Good command of more than 2 foreign languages and/or DTP tools is an advantage.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Expertrans Global is a new brand of CNN Translation Company (www.cnntranslation.com) which has 10 years of experience in the language industry in Vietnam. After years of effort, we are proud to be the company heading towards the professionalism, innovation, and focusing on human development. In this way, we continue our endeavor and promote a new vision which is to rank among the World’s Top 50 LSPs by 2020. We wish to look for candidates and partners for the Company’s development under the vision. At ExperTrans, you can develop your career in a global language services company and also have the opportunity of becoming a shareholder as ESOP Distribution Policy is implemented during the next 3 years. We look forward to building up a model of global company in Vietnam (Expertrans Global Model) and helping 100 Vietnamese enterprises reach global market by 2020.
With the slogan "Get a life not get a Job", you do not just work in Expertrans but also experience a new culture. "Expertrans - the second home" - where we always want to create an environment that helps employees feel joyful and happy in their career.