CHI NHÁNH TẠI THÀNH PHỐ HÀ NỘI- CÔNG TY TNHH REERACOEN VIETNAM
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Approve incoming materials.
- Approve in-process production.
- Approves finished products.
- Documents inspection results.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission.
* Work location: Thang Long Industrial Park, Dong Anh Dstrict, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Lunch allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Perfect Attendance
- Responsibility(Position) allowance
- Language allowance
- N3 level of Japanese skill
- Basic English skill
- At least 1 years of work experience in QC position
- Having leadership and management skills;
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
REERACOEN is the global brand of Neo Career Group, Japan’s recruitment services company. As a mother company, Neo-Career, is one of the fastest growing companies in Japan. We hire more than 2,000 employees in the world and have opened more than 40 branches in Japan and 16 branches in other Asian countries.
In Vietnam, we are starting to open Human Resource Business from Sep 2016 : https://www.reeracoen.com.vn/
In Japan: https://www.neo-career.co.jp/english/