- Liaising with superior to make time tables, equipment, consumable requirements and work plans
- Carry out analysis of incoming raw material with respect to quality specification;
- Ensure that equipment is properly cleaned and that chemicals and other materials are appropriately stored. If any nonconformity happened, take action promptly to eliminate the threat and minimize the loses in consultation with superior.
- Implement process improvement in the area of laboratory housekeeping (5S, Kaizen), HSE compliance;
- Cary out packing material inspection to ensure quality of packing material right from receipt till dispatch of finished good
- Record and maintain document/ Share report with superior
- And other work as department head request.
- Graduated from engineering field; chemical major is preferred.
- Understanding technical and quality aspect of Chemical/ Lubricant industry
- Understanding product validation process
- Kaizen and 5S techniques
- Test/ analysis of Lubricant
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of chemical, preferably Petrochemical/Lubricant/ Agrochemical Industry
- Can use English at work.
- Effective communication; influencing, analytical and judgment skills.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Careerlink’s client is a Japanese production manufacturing.