* QUALITY CONTROL LABORATORY
- Identify requirements for the laboratory and their technical specifications. Create a proposal for requirements
- Install and commission quality control equipment's
- Monitor initial calibration of instruments as per standards. Monitor the upkeep and maintenance of the equipment's as per schedule.
- Track usage of various materials/ consumables/equipment's. Create requisition and execute purchasing
* QUALITY CONTROL OF RAW MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Review lab blend report to ensure specifications received from IKK Japan are met
- Recommend minor adjustments in blend based on IKK's guidelines and transfer validated BOM to SAP.
- Verify the blend order and incorporate the MP and cleaning solvent in the blend to ensure MP is utilized.
- Monitor analysis, approval process of incoming raw material and (approval) label printing. Monitor analysis of final samples in laboratory
- Monitoring and control process lines to ensure stability and efficiency of plant operation, If any nonconformity happened , take action promptly to eliminate the threat and minimize the loses
- Provide resolution to correct erroneous batches
- Monitor sample management and labeling
- Create maintain and update necessary documents
* MEASUREMENT SYSTEM ANALYSIS
- Define frequency of conducting measurement system analysis.
- Monitor analysis of measurement system within specified limits.
- Suggest corrective actions in case of deviation from standard
- Monitor verification of working of lab equipment's used to conduct quality check through systematic SQC tool
- Share MSA and SQC reports periodically with Quality Manager.
Working place: Dinh Vu IZ, Hai An, Hai Phong (have company bus from Hai Phong Center)
- Graduated from University, major in Chemical Engineering (Must)
- At least 3 year experience working as QAC Assistant Manager.
- Fluent English
- Experience of ISO, Lab is preferred.
- Male or Female.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is a Japanese Manufacturing Company.