- Writing test cases and describing bug.
- Executing test cases and making test reports.
- Making and analyzing test result.
- Making schedule and managing progress of team.
- Managing quality of project (Making quality plan, analyzing bug list and evaluating quality).
- Leading project team (< 5 members) and reviewing members output.
- Coaching for new comers.
* Working time: 8h00 - 17h00 (Monday - Friday).
* Working place: District 1 - HCMC.
* Premium Health Care insurance package for employee and family; Team building actitvities and sport clubs.
- Bachelor/ College's Degree with majors related to Information Technology.
- Female/ Male, at least 5 years experiences in testing field and 2 years experiences as Senior Tester.
- Able to use open2test, selenium or other automation testing tool (SlikTest, QTP, etc.).
- Able to use English or Japanese in working.
- Good in communication, presentation, analytic and leadership skill.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is Japanese IT outsource company.