- Set up and follow QA objectives and target to achieve company objectives.
- Update new standards, new models and train for QA members to follow before production start.
- Monthly quality report and cooperate with all related sections to make any improvement in processes to keep stable quality.
- Ensure incoming quality and feedback to suppliers when having any quality trouble.
- Make any proposals to improve QA performance.
- Evaluate the performance of Sr. Leader level and under.
- Working Location: KCN Quang Minh, Ha Noi.
- Have company bus.
- Working time: 8:00 – 17:00 from Monday – Friday. (02 Saturday/ month).
- University/College graduation.
- At least 2 years experience in QA/ QC fields. Supervisory Skills is preferable.
- Fully understand production processes.
- Can work under pressure. Physically and mentally fit to work.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Fluently in English.
- Ứng viên gửi CV trực tiếp vào email bên dưới.
- Nhận CV bằng tiếng Anh.
Careerlink’s client is a Japanese manufacturing.