- Customer complaint handling (Making analysis or laboratory report, responding on time, reporting & analysis to management and related functions...).
- Handling return/recall product, consulting the sorting/treatment method for ensuring the product quality.
- Developing Work Instruction for QA Dept, Special Requirement for Production and training to team for ensuring the understanding, the quality mindset, and effective practices.
- Contact for 3rd compliance testing regarding regulation requirement: TCVN, EU Regulation, FDA, Halal, …. Preparing for Certificate Food Promulgation, Compliance of Certificate (C.o.C.)
- Ensure compliance to ISO 9001:2008, ISO14000:2004, HACCP, BRC and GMP standards and customer required standards in QA functions.
- Managing laboratory.
- Co-work with related departments.
* Working time: Mon ~ Fri: 7:30～17:00.
* Working place: Ben Cat, Binh Duong (company bus from HCMC).
- Male/ Female. Under 30 years old. University graduated (Chemistry or Polymer Material faculty is prefer).
- Having 2 years Quality Assurance experience at Packaging company.
- English fluently is required (communication, reading and writing).
- Can use MS. Office.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's client is Japanese Packaging company.