Fashion Garments 2 Co. Ltd.
- Ensure that all Garments meet the customer Quality Description standards.
- Maintain effective & efficient quality control procedures & SOP throughout the factory.
- Liaise with all external (Buyers, Developers, Fabric Suppliers, Embellishment Suppliers, Washing Mills) and internal parties to implement preventive action in avoiding possible quality issues for each style in production.
- Coordinate with Production, Quality, and Work study, finishing Teams and give immediate and accurate response on and quality issues.
- Coordinate with Merchandising, Stores, Sample Room, Cutting Room, Work Study Department and Production Department in day today activities.
- Ensure that 1st out put of any new style (or changes in fabric/ accessories colors) are checked before the bulk production.
- Monitor day today Quality Reports, Measurements, Audit, Re-work level, if necessary washing & after washing garments etc and coordinate with production team to curtail such rejects or repairs.
- Monitor Shipment Schedules and meet the deliveries on time.
- Resolve the Quality Problems and take necessary corrective and preventive actions on Quality issues in the Factory.
- Monitor statistics, prepare Management reports (reconciliation report, weekly quality analysis report, In-line/Final Inspection Reports, weekly repair level report etc).
- Train & develop the subordinates to improve their job performance, inter departmental communication & technical skills.
- Degree in Textile Technology for the Garment Industry or Quality Control for the Garment Industry, Quality Control for the Sewing Industry, Garment Inspection & Quality Audit
- 05 to 10 years knowledge on Garment Quality Standards, Types of fabrics and their inherent qualities, Fabric Inspection, Raw materials (Trims), Accuracy of the markers and cut Garments, Knowledge on Inline and End Line Quality Controlling, Total Quality Management
- Effective Communication Skills
- Leadership & team work Skills
- Fluency in English, people management, profit
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province and 1 factory in Quang Nam Province with more than 8500 employees.
With our mission “HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY EMPLOYEES”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.