- Manage test teams and their testing function
- Provide training and job shadowing opportunities for staff
- Conduct risk assessment, risk management, quality assurance functions, writing reports and scheduling.
- Male preferred
- Age: from 35 years old up
- Advanced knowledge of QA and Testing
- Ability to coordinate teams, multitasking, executive leadership and communication as well as presentation skill.
- Good stress management, dynamism and self-motivation
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
** Desired Skill
- Have ISTQB or ISEB certification, with Bachelor or Master Degree in mathematics, engineering or science
- Have knowledge of programming
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is a global IT company based in Asian countries. Its main business includes offshore IT development in Japan (web development and smart phone applciations).