- Quality Meeting Arrangement (Calendar note, agenda, presentations, meeting minutes)
- Preparation of Presentations for Management meeting such as HOD Meeting
- Quality Management system related SOP drafting and implementation when required
- Follow up plants product Safety functions (Communication customer updates, participate for customer trainings and update plants, support for plant for PS related audits)
- Follow Up Divisional road map, special email with General Manager QA
- Remind Divisional level important works to GM QA with effective follow the timeline
- Coordinate audits done by central QA team ( 5S Audits, QMS Audits)
- KPI monitoring and make arrangement of Quarterly KPIs
- Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly QA KPI update to General Manager QA
- Collection of updates, KPIs from each plant and consolidate them for analysis
- Accuracy and Problem solving Skills
- Good command of English
- Time management skills and Ability to work under pressure
- Good analytical skill
- If you are interested in this position, please send us your application in English
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province and 1 factory in Quang Nam Province with more than 8500 employees.
With our mission “HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY EMPLOYEES”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.