Fashion Garments 2 Co. Ltd.
- Attend to the risk analysis meeting and share the possible risk encountered with the style and share the information with relevant team
- Review the pilot run and provide the feedback to Sample Room and relevant department
- Attend all related meetings and arrange internal meetings with relevant QC and QC supervisors before line input and provide the standard
- Make sure trim card approved by Buyer QA and Buyer QA approved samples are available at each process
- Review first output and provide go ahead for the bulk
- Conduct inline inspection and provide the feedback to Production, Work Study and Technical Team
- Conduct pre-final inspection and provide feedback to the relevant department
- Follow up sample requirement according to the time line
- Flow up shipment plan and offer final inspection on time and accurate
- Technical Higher level-Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology and Quality Management is preferred.
- One to three years working experience
- Eye for details, negotiation skills, communication skills, analytical skills, knowledge of patterns, problem solving skills, ability to work under pressure
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province and 1 factory in Quang Nam Province with more than 8500 employees.
With our mission “HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY EMPLOYEES”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.